Blue Orb Tours wrote the book, literally, on Savannah hauntings and it is used as the standard for Savannah and Low Country haunted folklore. This tour bears the name of our regional best seller, Savannah Shadows, and takes you to many of the locations featured in our book and a few that aren't! (Route is at the discretion of the tour guide that evening).
This is an ALL AGES tour and is the BEST Savannah ghost tour to give you an introduction to the history, haunted stories and great photo opportunities of beautiful Savannah, Georgia.
Stories and topics vary but may include:
• Colonial Park Cemetery
• The Sorrel- Weed House
• The Mercer Williams House featured in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
• The haunted 1790 Inn
• "The Hanging Square'
This is a non-smoking walking tour. Reservations are required.
All Blue Orb Tours are the result of our personal and original research by our Founder, a noted historian and champion storyteller who has been featured nationally and is one of the most in-demand storytellers in America.
All tours are professionally narrated by a Blue Orb trained guide and will be an experienced storyteller. A guide makes or breaks a tour and we only hire the best.
The tour is approximately one mile in length and is covered over the course of 90 minutes to 2 hours and is considered a leisurely pace.
Please leave your guide a gratuity of you feel they have earned it.
• Meeting Place: The Center of Chippewa Square in front of the Oglethorpe Monument. The squares do not have addresses but Chippewa Square is adjacent to the Savannah Theater at 222 Bull Street.
• Meeting Time: 7:45 pm
• Duration: 90 minutes - 2 hours
• Use the restroom prior to tour
• Wear comfortable shoes
• Bring bottled water
• Bring an umbrella if rain is forecast
Taking photos is encouraged